The Liebster Award Rules (I copied and pasted from Grocery Gems!):
1. Each person must list 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the 11 questions that I have set for you and create 11 questions of your own for the people you will nominate with this award.
3. Choose up to 11 bloggers linking them to your post.
4. Remember to only tag bloggers with less than 200 followers
11 geeky facts about me (it’s quite hard to think about what to say about yourself):
1. I love puzzles and mysteries (that’s why I like Sherlock Holmes)
2. I like learning new languages
3. I don’t listen when I’m supposed to be
4. I love musicals
5. I love a good bargain (that’s why I shop on ebay)
6. As well as Asian pop music I love the Classical stuff too…
7. I hate being late, but I also hate being too early
8. I hate being hungry (that’s why I like snacking)
9. I love travelling but hate getting lost
10. I like funny people! The ones that make you really laugh!!
11. I love funky art 😀
1. Favourite breakfast cereal? Don’t have one unless you can count Tracker as a cereal bar!
2. Favourite chocolate bar? Wispa
3. Favourite TV show at the moment? Criminal Minds
4. All-time favourite TV show? Ugly Betty (It was sad to see it finish)
5. Favourite author? I have so many! Probably Dan Brown.
6. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten? Frog’s legs
7. Favourite comedy film? Hard question… Most recent one is Rock of Ages
8. Favourite supermarket? My local Morrisons
9. What’s your plan of action for a zombie apocalypse? Hide underground and make a strategic plan afterwards :P!
10. Pizza or pasta? Pizza!!
11. Tea or coffee? Coffee!! (Has to be either strong or be a smooth latte :D)
1. Favourite restaurant?
3. Sugar or no sugar in tea or coffee?
4. Favourite dessert?
5. Favourite pass time?
6. Favourite book?
7. Favourite country visited?
8. How many languages can you speak?
9. Fresh or frozen food?
10. Apple or Android?
11. Car or plane or boat?
1. Mamabok from www.icecubejunkie.com
2. City Pig from lunchinginthecity.blogspot.co.uk
Hahahah! It was quite difficult to think of the questions and talk about myself!
Thank you Grocery Gems for tagging me 😀