Any ideas on how to prepare for Comic Con?
|Re-using this pic from a previous post >_<"|
- Buy your ticket online whether it’s the cheapest one or expensive one, it’s easiest just to buy it without having to queue at Comic Con
- Check the start and finishing time of the event
- Plan your travels days or weeks before – so make sure you have the right train, bus, coach or plane ticket!
- Eat breakfast before you go – it’s going to be a long day!
- If travelling with children and babies make sure to bring loads of drinks and snacks in case they get hungry ^_^
- Take a compact camera with a zoom lens to see your favourite actor/ actress from a distance
- Dressing up in your fave cosplay outfit to the event is a must! (Although I don’t dress up I usually wear something simple) … but if you feel uncomfortable or the costume is too big, it’s best to dress up at the event
- Take cash with you… not all the stands accept card
- Make sure you’re in comfortable shoes/ trainers to walk around in, it can be a long day of carrying children or doing unusual things like chasing your favourite character to take a picture – yep, I’ve done that before.
- Be prepared to queue for anything!
- And finally, know your surroundings – where to enter, where to exit, finding stands and know where all the loos are!!! ^_^